Monday, February 21, 2011

Switching up the objectives...

I'm going to be reviving this blog, hopefully for good this time. Since the blog's name is improving-daily, I figure it is a way to track my progress in different important areas of my life. In the future I hope to look back and track my changes in thought, habits, and ethos, for the better. At the moment I am not sure how to attack my shortcomings, but I know that I need to seize moments and time while I can still say I have plenty of it.

For a couple of months now I have been looking more into mental training as a part of martial arts curriculums. Clearly one of my biggest weaknesses as a person, is control, and as an extension of that, vision. Or maybe it is the other way around? I often lack clarity in what I am trying to accomplish, and in turn I do not control myself in moving myself towards tasks and goals. This has been a big problem in the past as I would often sit with no movement towards an objective, letting time and respect slip away. When I was a kid this was a huge problem in being consistent with my goals, coupled with the fact that I was a restless little boy. I will end this entry for now since this window has been up for far too long, but I will keep this blog consistent with updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment